- sodium hydroxide pearl can be used to precipitate transition metal hydroxides.
- sodium hydroxide pearlcan be used for the base-driven hydrolysis of esters (as in saponification), amides and alkyl halides.
- sodium hydroxide pearl plays a key role in several later stages of the process of bleaching the brown pulp resulting from the pulping process, including oxygen delignification, oxidative extraction, and simple extraction.
- sodium hydroxide is frequently used in the process of decomposing roadkill dumped in landfills by animal disposal contractors.
- sodium hydroxide is frequently used as an industrial cleaning agent and added to water, heated, and then used to clean process equipment, storage tanks, etc. It can dissolve grease, oils, fats and protein based deposits.
- Caustic Soda pearl is in the production of parts washer detergents which based on sodium hydroxide are some of the most aggressive parts washer cleaning chemicals, including surfactants, rust inhibitors and defamers.
- Including washing or chemical peeling of fruits and vegetables, chocolate and cocoa processing, caramel coloringproduction, poultry scalding, soft drink processing, and thickening ice cream.
3. Storage & Handing
Keep container dry.
Do not breathe dust.
Never add water to this product.
In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment.
If you feel unwell, seek medical attention and show the label when possible.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Keep away from incompatibles such as oxidizing agents, reducing agents, metals, acids, alkalis, moisture.
(2) Storage: Keep container tightly closed. Keep container in a cool, well - ventilated area. Hygroscopic. Deliquescent.