Cationic Polyacrylamide PAM (PAM) CAS: 9003-05-8 CPAM
This product is a water- soluble high polymer.It's not soluble in most organic solvents, with good flocculating activity, and can reduce the friction resistance between liquid.
1. Polyacrylamide coagulant pam
2. Easy to dissolve time 40min.
3. High molecular weight and purity
|Appearance||white fine-sand shaped powder|
For municipal and industrial waste water treatment.
|Appearance||Ionic Charges(%)||Molecular Weight|
|5%-15%||20%-35%||40%-60% (And Above)|
|Model||Appearance||Ionic charges (%)||Molecular weight|
|RTFC25**||White granule||25||≥10 million|
|RTFC13**||White granule||13||≥11 million|
|Products can be produced by customer's special requirements.|
1. It is mainly used for the sludge dewatering and decrease the rate of water content of sludge.
2. It can be used to treat industrial wastewater and life sewage water.
3. It can be used for papermaking to improve dry and wet strength of paper and to improve dry and wet strength of paper and to increase the reservation of tiny fibers and fillings.
Except above application field,CPAM or PAM can use many industry,E.G paper making auxiliary chemicals,textile sizing agent,oil-filed chemicals,sugar waste water, Beverage factory wastewater)
1. It should be diluted to the concentration of 0.1%(based on solid content).It is better to use neutral or desalted water.
2. When making up solution, the product should be scattered evenly in the stirring water, usually the temperature is between 50-60°C.
3. The most economical dosage is based on the trial.